上海鸿翼:谁英语好,能帮我翻译几段话(汉译英)

来源:百度文库 编辑:高考问答 时间:2024/04/29 04:30:46
1.我谁也不模仿.我不去奴隶似的跟着别人走.我只要看上去就像我自己,非我莫属!
2.没有善良-- 一个人给予另一个人的真正发自肺腑的温暖--- 就不可能有精神的美!
3.我是命运的主人,我是心灵的主宰.
4.凡是能冲上去,能散发出来的火焰,都是美丽的.
5.美丽都是从灵魂深处发出来的.
6.无论你怎样地表示愤怒,都不要做出任何无法挽回的事来.

1.我谁也不模仿.我不去奴隶似的跟着别人走.我只要看上去就像我自己,非我莫属!
I don't follow anybody. I don't want to follow someone like a slave. I want to be myself.
2.没有善良-- 一个人给予另一个人的真正发自肺腑的温暖--- 就不可能有精神的美!
Without kindness-something from the bottom of heart that a person shows towards another one-there is no spiritual beauty.
3.我是命运的主人,我是心灵的主宰.
I am my own master. I control my own heat.
4.凡是能冲上去,能散发出来的火焰,都是美丽的.
Those who could move forward,and shine are all beautiful.
5.美丽都是从灵魂深处发出来的.
Bearty comes from the bossom of heart.
6.无论你怎样地表示愤怒,都不要做出任何无法挽回的事来.
No matter how angry you want to show you are, never do anything that could not be saved.

献丑了。ÏÖ

1. My nobody imitates I do not go to the slave to resemble am walking with the others I so long as have a liking for like I, must belong to I! 2. Not a good -- person gives another person truly to send from the bottom of one's heart warm --- is impossible to have spiritual America! 3. I am the destiny master, I am the mind control 4. Every is can flush, can send out the flame, all is beautiful 5. Beautiful is sends out from the innermost soul 6. How regardless of you do express the anger, all do not have to make the matter which any is unable to recall

! I imitate no one. I won't be a slave who follow other people. I just want to be myself. No people resembles me.

2 Without kindness--the true heartly warmness from one to another--there won't be any beautiful spirit.

3 I am the master of my fate, the lord of my mind.

4 Every thing that can shoot upward and burst into flames is beautiful.

5 Beauty is emitted from deep of your spirit.

6 No matter how angry you are, never do anything irremediable

1,I never imitate anyone,I never follow with others ,I just want to look like myself.
2,It is impossible to have a spiritual beauty without kindness,which one gives a kind of love coming from the heart to another.

1.我谁也不模仿.我不去奴隶似的跟着别人走.我只要看上去就像我自己,非我莫属!
I won't to imitates anyone. I won't walking behind the others as a slave. I just wanna to be myself on my ways..

2.没有善良-- 一个人给予另一个人的真正发自肺腑的温暖--- 就不可能有精神的美!
Without kindness -- A person gives warms which truely from the bottom of one's heart to another person --- Is impossible to have spiritual beauty!

3.我是命运的主人,我是心灵的主宰.
I am the master of the fate, I am the dominater of the soul.

4.凡是能冲上去,能散发出来的火焰,都是美丽的.
It is all beautiful Everythings which can flush up, can send out the flame.

5.美丽都是从灵魂深处发出来的.
Beautiful is sends out from the innermost of soul.

6.无论你怎样地表示愤怒,都不要做出任何无法挽回的事来.
Whatever how you to express the angers, but don't make the matter which is unable to recall.

1.我谁也不模仿.我不去奴隶似的跟着别人走.我只要看上去就像我自己,非我莫属!
I am nobody's mirror. I am no one's humble follower. I am myself, just look like myself.
2.没有善良-- 一个人给予另一个人的真正发自肺腑的温暖--- 就不可能有精神的美!
Without goodness, the warmest care in the deepest heart from one to another, the pure beauty in the soul fades.
3.我是命运的主人,我是心灵的主宰.
I am the master of my fate and my soul.
4.凡是能冲上去,能散发出来的火焰,都是美丽的.
Every flame shooting upwards is beautiful.
5.美丽都是从灵魂深处发出来的.
Ture beauty comes from deep in the soul.
6.无论你怎样地表示愤怒,都不要做出任何无法挽回的事来
Never do anything that no god can save, no matter how you express your anger.