取消资格 陈小春:中文里常用的几句不知如何翻译

来源:百度文库 编辑:高考问答 时间:2024/04/29 18:10:34
比如 “到时再说吧” “算了” 不知如何翻。。另外不知有没有专门的关于这方面的资料啊。。谁能提供一下万分感谢。

到时再说 Let's talk about it later.
算了 Forget it.
附:
英语口语短句
1) A flash in the pan.
昙花一现。
2) All joking aside, he's a good husband.
说真的,他确实是个好丈夫。
3) As you like.
随你便吧。
4) Better late than never.
亡羊补牢,为时不晚。
5) Calm down, you were just dreaming.
冷静点,你只是在做梦呢。
6) Come on, just try one more time.
加油,再尝试一次。
7) Do know you are embarrassing me?
你知道你令我尴尬么?
8) Don蒸 jump to conclusion.
不要妄下结论。
9) Forget it, accidents happen.
算了吧,什么事情都可能发生的。
10) Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同。
11) Great! That fried chicken is mouth-watering.
太棒了,这只烤鸡好吃得让人流口水。
12) He has a sense of humor.
他有幽默感。
13) He is a psycho.
他心理变态。
14) Her job is boring.
她的工作很无聊。
15) How come?
为什么?
16) How time flies!
时间过得真快啊。
17) I don蒸 mean to be so rude, but…
我并无意冒犯。
18) I feel much better now.
我感觉好多了。
19) I flunked math.
我数学没及格。
20) I want to keep you in suspense.
我要吊吊你的胃口。
21) I wouldn蒸 look at it like that.
我不这么看待这个问题。
22) If you were in my shoes, you珍 be upset too.
如果你是我,同样也会沮丧的。
23) It wasn蒸 a bed of roses.
并非一帆风顺。
24) It阵 just a cup of tea.
小菜一碟,很容易搞定。
25) Just play dumb.
装傻就好了。
26) Mary阵 father has a cold heart.
玛丽的父亲是个冷心肠。
27) Mike and his brother deserve it.
麦克和他的兄弟活该。
28) Mike is really funny.
麦克很搞笑。
29) No problem, I can handle it.
没问题,我能搞定。
30) No sweat.
小事儿。
31) Pardon me, please.
劳驾。
32) Really? How can you tell?
真的吗?你怎么看出来的?
33) She is under the weather.
她心情不好。
34) Take it easy.
别当回事儿,没什么大不了的。
35) The days are getting longer.
白天越来越长了。
36) The man is absolutely a loser.
这个男人是个彻头彻尾的窝囊废。
37) They will be there any time now.
他们随时都会到的。
38) This situation does not involve that woman.
那个女士跟这件事情无关。
39) Everything will be fine.
一切都会好的。
40) Don蒸 be such a stick-in-the-mud!
别扫兴。
41) Don蒸 hog the bathroom!
别占着洗手间。
42) Don蒸 look wise.
别自作聪明。
43) East, west, home is best.
金窝、银窝,不如自己的草窝。
44) Fancy meeting you here.
很高兴能在这里碰到你。
45) He eats like a bird.
他吃得特别少。
46) He is mad at himself.
他正跟自己生气呢。
47) How much should I tip at a restaurant?
在餐厅里我应该付给多少小费?
48) Hurry up.
快一点。
49) I am afraid you missed the point.
恐怕您是误解我的意思了。
50) I am here on business.
我来这里出差。
51) I am just for killing the time.
我只是想消磨时光。
52) I don蒸 mind staying up late.
我不在乎熬夜。
53) I don蒸 see how you can do it so well?
我不明白你怎么能做得这么好。
54) I feel sick as a dog.
我病得厉害。
55) I hope this will teach you a lesson.
我希望这会给你一个教训。
56) I keep in touch with my family regularly.
我定期和家人保持联系。
57) I think you might have some psychological problems.
我想你可能心理上有问题。
58) I was just being honest.
我不过是说了实话吗?
59) I will just play it by ear.
我自己随机应变。
60) I侦l treat you.
我请客。
61) I枕 stressed out. I need some rest.
我筋疲力尽了,需要休息。
62) If everything goes right.
如果一切顺利的话。
63) It can蒸 be real!
太不可思议了。
64) It couldn蒸 be better.
再好不过了。
65) It is a matter of life and death.
事关生死,责任重大。
66) It rather surprised me.
这使我惊讶不已。
67) It sounds like a drag to me.
听起来很无聊。
68) It阵 in God阵 hands.
听天由命吧。
69) It阵 no joke if I can蒸 graduate.
如果毕不了业,可不是闹着玩的。
70) It阵 no use complaining.
抱怨是没有用的。
71) It阵 up to you.
你决定吧。
72) Just let it be.
就这样吧。
73) Mary got the ax.
玛丽被炒鱿鱼了。
74) Mary looks low on energy.
玛丽看起来无精打采。
75) Money will come and go.
钱财来来去去,乃身外之物。
76) Move out of my way!
让开。
77) My life is an open book and I have no secret.
我的生活很明了,没有秘密可言。
78) My mother and father passed away when I was a little child.
当我还小的时候,我父母就去世了。
79) None of your business!
不关你的事。
80) Oh, you are kidding me.
你啊,别跟我开玩笑了。
81) Play to the score.
见机行事。
82) Please take my best regards to your wife.
请给你妻子带好。
83) She looks blue.
她看上去很忧伤。
84) She was born with musical talent.
她生来就具备音乐天赋。
85) Any one in sight?
你有意中人吗?
86) That阵 exactly right.
完全正确。
87) The die is cast!
这已成定局了。
88) Time is running out.
没有时间了。
89) Well, I wasn蒸 born yesterday.
我已经不是个小孩子了。
90) What阵 that wonderful smell?
什么味道这么香?
91) Who is to blame?
能怪谁呢?
92) Why didn蒸 I think of that?
我怎么就没有想到呢?
93) You are a chicken.
你是个胆小鬼。
94) You are a lucky dog.
你是个幸运儿。
95) You are as pretty as a picture.
你简直像画一样美丽。
96) You are gonna be in a big trouble.
你大祸临头了。
97) You are in over your head.
你已经晕头转向了。
98) You did fairly well.
你干得很好。
99) You get what you pay for.
物有所值。
100) You need to lighten up!
你需要放松一下。

Lets talk about it when its due.
That's all.
forget it.

Let's talk about it later.

为楼上的总结一下:
Let's talk about it later.
forget it.
这两句比较精炼常用

到时候再说吧。
Let's take thing as they come.

有上下文的表达:

再说吧。
We'll see.
等他激动的情绪平静下来再说吧。
Wait until his excitement has settled down.
特里有贪杯的毛病,这一毛病会使他不久失去工作的,但是他对此事只一笑了之,他说:“等我看到问题再说吧。”
Terry has a drink problem that's going to lose him his job before long,but he just laughs is off."Time to worry when I start seeing pink elephants,"he says.
等以后[下星期]再说吧。
Let's wait till later [ next week ] .
我们还是把这搁一搁,以后再说吧。
Let's put this off till some other time.
以后再说吧,我现在不想找这个麻烦。
I'll do it later;I can't be bothered now.
我现在不能处理这件事,留待明天再说吧。
I can't deal with it now;I'll leave it until tomorrow.
“你会给我写信吗?”她问道。“到时候再说吧,”他说。
"Will you write to me?"she asked."I'll see."He said.

"算了"有上下文时的表达:

算了,别说了。
That's enough!Let it go at that.
就这样算了;到此为止
Say or do nothing more
算了,别放在心上。
Forget it.
算了,够了。
Enough is enough.
算了,没法挽回了。
Well,we've had it.
算了,没法挽回了。
Well,we have have it.
算了,没有指望了。
Well,there's nothing we can do.
算了,生活就是这样。
Well,that's life.
今晚吃些剩菜算了。
We'll just have leftover tonight.
胡闹!/算了吧!
Nonsense! / come on!